Saturday, August 4, 2007

my passion car drifting

Recently some of my cousins came from abu-dhabi {u.a.e} they all know drifting nd thats my passion too so my cousines and i went for outing the the next day when they woke up so i took my jeep and then one of my cousen said "let me show u some thing and said that tighten up your seat belts so we did nd on the road of marina club he drifted my jeep nd we all enjoyed but when we got out of my jeep i saw my jeeps tyres smelling as they are burned nd so they threod some water on them and the tyres were very much heated i was also burning because i love my vehicale but i enjoyed it very very much.

1 comment:

anonymous-i-am said...

dear blogger,

have something you want to express anonymously, yet get viewpoints from different people who do not know you?

also, contribute to anonymous-i-am.blogspot.com by sending in stories you would like to share (anonymously) to anonymous.emailed@gmail.com

hope to see you there!