Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Blessings of all mighty Allah"

Mom is the presious gift of allmighty Allah and if you get a great bhabi too then its "soonay pay sohaga" it is a very rare saying of the old peoples.
Alhamdulillah i've got an awsome mom and a swsome bhabi when i was young i usually sees people having bhabi's and i got's jellious that i dont have a bhabi but by the grace of all mighty Allah now i have bhabi and she is the best of all i think. My big.b got married reacently in March and from that time it seems to me that now i have 2 moms. my bhabi and i are very much close to each other when ever i wanna go any where out with my frends and my mummy does'nt allows then i i discuss with my bhabi and my bhabi makes my mom allow me and when ever i need any thing i dont asks from my mom i asks from bhabi and the other day the thing is in my hand jus now i bought bike with out the permission of my dad and mom and i just told bhabi she handled the whole position now i am allowed for bike too and today i told bhabi that i dont like my cell any more and she said that wait for a few days and u'll have it.
My bhabi is totally awsome and i beggs all mighty to bless every one like mine bhabi she is great, awsome,mindblowing and after all beautiful too.
I LOVES MY "BHABI MAA"

1 comment:

افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

You are lucky but remember to always respect your mother and Bhabi more than your life. Insha Allah you will get good reward for that.
Thank you for your comments on my blog. Those have been replied there.
Here I have given my identity of Blogger because comments are not open to Wordpress.