Friday, August 17, 2007

"i think i've gone mad 4 my passion"

Now i think i've gone mad for my trail its just 125cc and now i want to race with heavier engiens than of my bike but the experienced persons say's this that theres a trick to ride bikes and if you know all of them then you might pass that engine too which is more heavier than yours and i thinks that how can i do this.
i am practicing all those tricks that i usually watches in the t.v i mostly watches jus three programes,
1)canteen kahani {a t.v serial}
2)races of trail's
3)races of heavy bikes
You can see my account on i films http://www.ifilm.com/myifilm/omerifti you'll find much about bikes, cars and a bit of things about other things.
now i think i should join a person who is the best rider i know i shall sit with him while he iz riding and catch all those tricks which make the person cross heavy engines may b then i can beat them i'll try level best for it.

1 comment:

Shamur said...

i wish i cud give u ride on my bike....
one wheeling and Stoopy....but i cant now as i m missing my bike now....
as i m not allowed to biking after having a serious accident....
ya i had 636 kawasaki ninja...
oh i miss that....