Monday, August 13, 2007

my dream came "true"

My dream was my own "SUZUKI" "TS" 125cc and i made my dream true actually i wanted to work and buy my own bike i worked and ALHAMDULILLAH bought it by myself i didnt asked for help from my dad nor my mom i actually wanted to see that whats the taste of my money and now i got to know how difficiult is to work and whats my salary and how to use it my parents usually says that spending money and earning money are two different things the person who earns it na he only knows that how difficult is earning money and now i got to know that parents are always right because they have experianced life how difficult is it.
Any one who reads my blog i wanna say that never disobey your parents because parents are that gift of GOD which never says wrong they always wants there childrens to be the best of the best and every one love's their parents and i love my parents alot lot lot nd lot my love for my parents can never be xpressed "love your parents".

1 comment:

The Pakistani Spectator said...

Congrats. and yes one should never disobey the parents.