Friday, August 10, 2007

"i still love pakistan" {my motherland}

Here is a little blog campaign to renew your love for Pakistan, if you do love Pakistan, that is.
But the word “still”, it’s strange. I still love Pakistan. What does that mean? Is Pakistan not lovable anymore, and by still loving Pakistan I am doing a big favor to my country? Or does it mean after some time I won’t love Pakistan anymore? So until that happens I still love Pakistan.
Whatever, yes, I still love Pakistan, despite all its shortcomings.

2 comments:

Moin Peerzada said...

Hi,if you thought Fahd's review of Spider on Chowrangi was interesting, then you will definately like my Review of his review on http://blog-masti.blogspot.com/

oomi said...

ya buddy definately i visited your blog and and found quiet intrusting pills there keep it up dude u "ROCKS"