Thursday, September 6, 2007

"scholarship"

My 6 years old sis whome i love most she is liyba and by the nick i calls her is "LAIBI" she is very cute and sharp minded child. when she was a child the first word she spoked was my name "umar" thats also the the reason why i love her so much. She is the student of class 1 in "PATH-WAY GRAMMER SCHOOL".
She is very intelligent. She is the first student of path-way grammer who got scholarship yesterday and i was so happy that my love is the best in every thing now from class one till the end till O'level she'll study free of fees my dad was very surprised by her efforts so dad decided to organise a small get-together yesterday and then we went to "handi-inn" dad surprised all of us when we got there we saw all of our relitives sitting there and after a long time we all met and every one gave gifts to LAIBI so my laibi was the princess of yesterday and she will be for all my life she is very cute and very nice even though she is so small but she can understand every thing.
."my princess LAIYBA".

16 comments:

Hira said...

okay...thats nice...

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Oomi,
Congratulations for the scholarship of your sister Princess Laibi. She's a wonder at her tender age. God had blessed your family with a cute and intelligent baby girl who has already brought honors to your whole family at her very tender age. Congratulations again and say hello to Princess Laibi from my own Princess Heidi. Could you post a picture of her? Thanks for the wonderful post. God bless you and your family with all the wonderful and pleasant things in life.

`NEFTY said...

Congrats on the scholarship!

Hira said...

what do you mean..of course i come up with such stuff myself..

WritingsForLife said...

I love my little sister a lot too :)
They are the most adorable things in the world :)

"I romanticize" is a picture blog which is updated only when I take more pics. My writings are in "writing for life" http://raajii.blogspot.com
which is updated quite often :)
I hope you read that.

Hira said...

dont you have anything better to do??lol

Noushy Syah said...

Greetings from UK,
How R U Oomi,thanks for visiting me.Thanks for sharing about your sister and congratz to her.

Do visits me again, appreciate it.

Take care and have a gr8 w/end ahead.

Salammm.

heiresschild said...

hi oomi, what a beautiful tribute to your sister. i'm glad she's so special to you. congratulations to her for winning the scholarship. that's an honor indeed. that was nice what your dad did, inviting the relatives to surprise you and your sister, and it was nice of them to bring her gifts. may your sister always excel in everything that she does.

Anonymous said...

Hi Oomi,

Congratulations to your sister! And to your entire family.

Sam!! said...

Congrats to her n loads of prayers n best wishes for her.

Hope you're fine there.

Have a nice weekend.

Take care

a blue eyed girl said...

how very sweet! how proud u must be of ur dear little sister...she sounds like a very bright girl. :)

WritingsForLife said...

yes, i can speak urdu :)

Sweetstickychewy said...

You are one lucky bugger. Having ya sister called ya name First!

Awesome Stuff!

Cheers!

oomi said...

Hira:
thanx my dear !

Mel Avila Alarilla:
thanx sir !

`NEFTY:
thanx.

(¯`•._.•[Raaji]•._.•´¯):
yupps, thats the universal truth.

Noushy Syah:
thanx alot dear!

HeiressChild:
thanx dear ya she is very creative.

Kulpreet:
thanx!

samrina:
thanx for all your prayers and every thing.

a blue eyed girl:
ya dear my entire family is proud of her and she is very best at every thing.

Sweetstickychewy:
yes i am a lucky bugger and thats the reason why she is so speciall to me.

Moti Bhains said...

Oomi
you shouldn't give out such information on the net i.e. sister's school, her name, age and grade =)

Phoenix said...

hey great!! congratulations to your little princess...i can understand your feelings for your sister...my niece too is 6 and very bright..she doesn't call me masi as she shud,she pretends i am her sister...and she just adores me just as much as i do.. :P u loved the affection and pride that oozed thought this post...
awesome post pal!