Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Mobile snatching haz became rear"

mobile snatching haz became very rear. I hav xperiencd it thats y m saying that its very rear 1 year have passed that once at night near by half past twelve i waz going to buy bread nd all that stuff so i buyed it 4m our nearst bakery which waz on the main road nd then i went to buy a card nd when i crossed the road i waz coming back i waz feeding the card in my cell i crossed the bakery nd then the ice cream parlour nd saw that the workerz were having their dinner so the next shop waz of the the video cd'z nd i saw that the shop waz rushed with peoples nd then i stood by that shop i didnt thought that therz crime going on so i waz cheking my account balance nd then at once 1 man came near to me nd snatchd my cell he waz wearing a cap the same cap my frend also wearz nd then i thaught that he might b my frend i thaught that he'll turn but he did'nt so when he waz getting far far nd far so i pusd him back towardz me then the fall down then then he showed me the cruel 9m.m gun so then i said that ok u take it nd be happy.
They were near by 9 boyz in 3 motor bikes they sat on their bikes nd ran away so i went to the video shop nd asked that were those people your coustmerz but they said that what happend so i told that they snatchd my cell nd then they said that v also r robbed!
so this waz the story!.

No comments: