Monday, July 30, 2007

"An intrusting ride 2 highwaY"

last night i went 2 high way at 12 i was with a crowd full of my biker boyz nd we left in the darkness of karachi nd we were near by 40 frendz nd there were 20 bikes each had 2 on it so while going every single bike waz on 140 or 160/kmph nd v all were flash all on flyng horses no signalz nd no principlz we were just rushing away az fast az we could reach the tool plaza so in our way 2 high way i cheated death 3 timez;
the first time waz that in a very very high speed 1 guy was in front of me nd he pissed me to wardz the footpath on my one side there was him on my other side so i had to slow down so there i cheated.
the second time waz this that we were on the wrong way nd az we rushed to the right path so there were 2 police men rushing towardz us on bikes they both loaded there guns nd pointed towardz us but v didnt stopped we rushed.
the 3rd nd final time i cheatd death was that in near by 180/kmph my bikes back tyre got bursted nd there i stopped it.
it waz really very very dangerous so i stopped it by the front brake other wise i could have got injured or may be...................................

No comments: